Social Media Intern
Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 6:00PM PST)
Located in Glendale, CA.
- Assist with the implementation of social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, and product adoption.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and adapt the current process to fit the client and professional needs.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain traffic insight, demographics, and effectiveness.
- Maintain a strong brand presence that is uniform across all social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, ,YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Report on the state of social media accounts and create weekly/quarterly reports.
- BA preferred.
- At least 8 months of experience in marketing.
- Experience with social media and communication tools: Smartsheet, Trello, Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS/Office, Google Docs.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with cross-functional departments.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments.