Mobile Android Developer Los Angeles
*NO REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. THIS POSITION IS FOR IN OFFICE ONLY.
Our team consists of headphone-slinging and dog walking developers, copywriters, artists, and designers who thrive on communication, openness, and bottomless cups of coffee and dirty chai. We provide our clients quality marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Working with our team of engineers to build and design mobile applications
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We're looking for:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Must have experience in backend maintenance and deployment to be considered
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends, architectures, and emerging technologies
- 4 years minimum of Java, Android SDK, Android Studio experience.
- Strong OOP experience.
- RESTful API development experience.
- Experience with Stripe or similar payment SDK
- Experience with XML
- Experience with responsive UI (Constraint Layout preferred)
- At least one app in app store
Bonus points if you have:
- Android NDK
- Video/Image processing
- Push notification
- Swift experience
- SQL and relation databases
ALL CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED WILL COMPLETE A LIVE IN-PERSON TECHNICAL QUIZ WITHOUT ANY NOTES OR DEVICES ALLOWED DURING TEST.
*Candidates who do not respond with cover letter, resume, and schedule of availability will not be considered.