Mobile IOS Developer Los Angeles
Our team consists of headphone-slinging and dog walking developers, copywriters, artists, and designers who thrive on communication, openness, and bottomless cups of coffee and dirty chai. We provide our clients quality marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Working with our team of engineers to build and design mobile applications
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We're looking for:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Must have experience in backend maintenance and deployment to be considered
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends, architectures, and emerging technologies
- 4 years minimum of Objective-C, X-Code experience
- Strong OOP experience. Knowledge of Java
- RESTful API development experience.
- Experience with Stripe or similar payment SDK
- Ability to build UI without storyboard (in code)
- Experience with developing responsive UI
- At least one app in app store
Bonus points if you have:
- Video/Image processing
- Push notification
- Swift experience
- SQL and relation databases
ALL CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED WILL COMPLETE A LIVE IN-PERSON TECHNICAL QUIZ WITHOUT ANY NOTES OR DEVICES ALLOWED DURING TEST.
*Candidates who do not respond with cover letter, resume, and schedule of availability will not be considered.