Jessica A. - Pofessional mobile in Garden City
About my career
Hi, my name is Jessica and I am a PRO in Garden City, NY. My on-demand mobile salon services for kids hair services, kids hair styling services, mobile makeup and beauty services, mobile tanning services are available for you anytime, anywhere! All of my mobile salon services come directly to you, at your home, office, or any location!
All of my on-demand salon services are available for you to start booking now on the nation's fastest-growing mobile Beauty & Health app. Simply start by downloading the Mobile Styles app today to book services with the best in Garden City, NY!
9. What’s your favorite state or country that you’ve visited?
I’d have to say Dominican Republic country wise, but NY is forever my favorite because it is home
8. Do you have a favorite song that inspires you to be creative?
Thinking about you - Calvin Harris ! I love the instrumental the most but it just makes you happy and smiley
7. What’s your favorite drink?
I love Snapple !
6. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog but i like cats too !
5. Have you serviced anyone famous - celebrities, models, musicians, athletes?
I’ve done a few fashion shows, and did makeup on a few underground artists for music videos and shoots.
4. What is your specialty?
Smokey-eye ! My absolute favorite because it can be anything literally whatever color combo you want ! People are always under the impression that it has to be black smoke but it really just means technique of color disposition.
3. Have you worked at major hair salons or spas? If so, please list the names for reference.
I’ve worked as a free-lance artist mostly but I managed a salon in Long Beach Long Island called highlights west for 2 years
2. Now, tell us what brands you prefer to use.
I use house brands like MAC, SMASHBOX, MAKEUP FOREVER, ESTEE LAUDER, ELF, and the list goes on. I try to use high and low end costing products so everyone can buy them if they fall in love with a certain product I use
1. First off, what school(s) did you attend?
After school I went to Chic studios to become a certified artist and was trained by the renowned Angelique Velez owner of “Breakups to Makeup”