Tyler - Professional mobile in Memphis
About my career
Hi, my name is Tyler and I am a PRO in Memphis, TN. My on-demand mobile salon services are available for you anytime, anywhere! All of my mobile salon services come directly to you, at your home, office, or any location!
All of my on-demand salon services are available for you to start booking now on the nation's fastest-growing mobile Beauty & Health app. Simply start by downloading the Mobile Styles app today to book services with the best in Memphis, TN!
9. What’s your favorite state or country that you’ve visited?
My favorite state is Arizona because of the Arches national Park. I highly recommend taking a tour and visiting the arches national park to see the delicate arch. Such an amazing site.
8. Do you have a favorite song that inspires you to be creative?
Any Lady Gaga song inspires me because of her advocacy for self love and acceptance and how we should coexist no matter the circumstances.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
Water because it is essential for life. However, I wouldn’t be opposed to a good iced coffee.
6. Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitely an all animals lover!
5. Have you serviced anyone famous - celebrities, models, musicians, athletes?
I have had the opportunity to work with two local Memphis influencers. Lauren Draffin whom is a prominent Memphis stylist, and Jessica Ray whom is a prominent recording artist.
4. What is your specialty?
My specialty is skin preparation and eye contouring. Skin preparation is the key to any flawless make up application. If you don’t have good skin preparation, then you won’t have a flawless application. Eye contouring is another specialty because it allows me as an artist to fully release my creativity and give clients their desired look.
3. Have you worked at major hair salons or spas? If so, please list the names for reference.
No, I have not worked in a salon or spa.
2. Now, tell us what brands you prefer to use.
I prefer to use the brand Milk Makeup, Mud Makeup, Maybelline, and Morphe.
1. First off, what school(s) did you attend?
I attended Gould’s Academy in Memphis, Tennessee to study aesthetics and makeup application.