Alma - Professional mobile in Henderson
About my career
I'm Alma, a professional in Henderson, NV. You can schedule an appointment with me anytime, anywhere in the city. My mobile beauty shop services are always available right at your doorstep.
My appointment book is always open and my mobile shop services are waiting for you!
Book any of my beauty shop services on the Mobile Styles Beauty app and let me show you the new you! At home, your office, hotel, or any other location, book your favorite in Henderson, NV today!
9. What’s your favorite state or country that you’ve visited?
8. Do you have a favorite song that inspires you to be creative?
Only one? do have a lot of favorites and depending on my mood I play one or the other.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
6. Are you a cat or dog person?
5. Have you serviced anyone famous - celebrities, models, musicians, athletes?
Yes I have, mostly on the makeup field. If you go to my website (AlmaAdamson.com) you can see by yourself.
4. What is your specialty?
While I can do edgy and creative makeup, I’m more used to do what’s called “the natural look” type of makeup. It looks like you don’t have any makeup, but you do. My specialty for massage is Swedish or relaxation type, and hot stones also. But if I’m asked, I can also do a good deep tissue massage.
3. Have you worked at major hair salons or spas? If so, please list the names for reference.
Not for makeup because I’m not an Esthetician nor a Cosmetologist. I do makeup for production companies. For Massage Therapy, yes I have worked in several spas.
2. Now, tell us what brands you prefer to use.
For Makeup, I only use professional brands like RCMA, Make Up For Ever, Graftobian being my favorites. For Massage, I also like to use professional lotions and organic fractionated coconut oil.
1. First off, what school(s) did you attend?
I attended Make Up Designory School in Burbank, CA. I took the makeup artistry and basic hair studio courses. For Massage, I attended the Nevada School of Massage Therapy in Las Vegas, NV.