Robert - Professional mobile in Kaufman
About my career
I'm Robert, a professional in Kaufman, TX. You can schedule an appointment with me anytime, anywhere in the city. My mobile beauty shop services are always available right at your doorstep.
My appointment book is always open and my mobile shop services are waiting for you!
Book any of my beauty shop services on the Mobile Styles Beauty app and let me show you the new you! At home, your office, hotel, or any other location, book your favorite in Kaufman, TX today!
9. What’s your favorite state or country that you’ve visited?
Arkansas is beautiful!
8. Do you have a favorite song that inspires you to be creative?
Anything by King’s Kaleidoscope or Rivers and Robots puts me in the spirit to create.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
I start every day with a cup of black coffee and I usually have a Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke as a treat.
6. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats are my favorite and I have two of my own!
5. Have you serviced anyone famous - celebrities, models, musicians, athletes?
This career has offered me the privilege of meeting many individuals from all walks of life, including lawyers, executives, dancers, and a few musicians.
4. What is your specialty?
My specialty is men’s precision haircutting, and I also live cutting women’s hair and doing blowouts and styling.
3. Have you worked at major hair salons or spas? If so, please list the names for reference.
I have worked at Hair Revival Studio in Dallas, Floyd’s 99 Barbershop in Addison, as well as Luis Allen Hair Salon in Rockwall.
2. Now, tell us what brands you prefer to use.
My favorite hair products are from Layrite, Fatboy, Kenra, Joico, and American Crew.
1. First off, what school(s) did you attend?
I earned my cosmetology certificate at Ogle School of Hair, Skin, and Nails in Denton, TX.