Everyone on TikTok is Drinking Organic Aloe Vera Juice... WHY?
Why is everyone drinking organic aloe vera juice? Keep reading to find out!
Ditch your average liquid cleanses and check out organic aloe vera juice.
While you may be used to kelp or spinach smoothies or juices, we have another green-colored one making its way — organic aloe vera juice. However, it’s not just a yummy treat… it also has many great benefits!
Check it all out below.
What is aloe vera juice?
Aloe vera is a succulent plant species in the genus Aloe. It grows profusely in tropical settings and has been used as a medicinal herb for centuries all over the world. Aloe vera juice is a viscous, sticky liquid derived from the flesh of the aloe vera plant leaf. It has historically been used both topically and orally.
What are the benefits?
There are tons of benefits, internally and externally, when you use aloe vera juice. Here’s a breakdown of both.
- Contains antioxidants: Polyphenols, a class of antioxidant-rich plant chemicals, are thought to be responsible for their anti-inflammatory effect.
- Helps with pre-diabetic treatments: Studies show that it helps with improving both blood sugar and blood fatty acid levels in those who are pre-diabetic.
- Improves digestive issues: Anthraquinone glycosides are found in aloe vera juice, which are plant chemicals containing laxative properties that may help alleviate constipation. According to an early study, aloe vera syrup may help treat and lessen the symptoms of acid reflux, technically referred to as gastroesophageal reflux illness (GERD). Another preliminary study indicates that utilizing aloe vera extract to treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has promising benefits.
- Improves dental and oral health: The use of aloe vera mouthwash significantly decreased the intensity and suffering associated with oral mucositis. Aloe vera mouthwash may also help lower tooth plaque, as well as control pain and swelling during oral surgery.
- Helps treat skin conditions and improve skin’s appearance: Because aloe vera is known to have anti-inflammatory characteristics, it might be used to treat burns and other skin conditions, such as atopic dermatitis. According to research, aloe vera consumption boosted collagen formation and decreased the appearance of wrinkles in a group of women over the age of 40.
How can I get it?
Luckily, you don’t have to go far to find aloe vera juice. Many grocery stores and supermarkets have them stocked on their shelves. If your local one doesn’t have it, we recommend checking Asian grocery stores, as well. If you have a juice shop close to your home, you can even try homemade juice. Or, if you’re adventurous, you can try to make one yourself!
Conclusion: Are you ready to try out organic aloe vera juice? Don’t let your health journey end there. Follow the MOBILESTYLES blog to get all the latest on the newest and healthiest trends, products, exercises, and more!