Elastin Skincare: How To Protect Collagen in Your Face
Elastin skincare is vital in keeping a youthful glow to your skin, but how do we protect it?
Collagen is an important part of elastin skincare and plays a key role in staying wrinkle free! But, how do you protect the collagen in your face?
Keep reading to find out how!
The science of beautiful skin health can be boiled down to elastin skincare, and the collagen level plays a starring role. The more collagen you have, the more supported your skin will be, helping the skin appear firm, youthful, and wrinkle-free. Here are 5 ways to protect and boost the collagen in your face!
- Soak up the SPF: Sunscreen helps protect your body’s existing collagen stores. For that reason (and many more), applying sunscreen should always be at the top of your skincare priority list. UV rays — a type of radiation that creates free radicals in your body — from sunshine are the skin’s archnemesis. These destructive molecules can wreck your skin’s systems by breaking down collagen and other essential structures.
- Eat more collagen-boosting foods: Helping your skin produce more collagen starts with helping yourself to more collagen-boosting meals. You want to look for foods that have plenty of vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants.
- Be mindful of skin stressors: Nutritious eats like leafy greens, delicious broths, and fresh seafood can help your skin absorb everything it needs to maximize its collagen production. However there are a few things that can hinder your body’s production of collagen: sugar, cigarettes, and alcohol.
- Add quality skincare products to your routine: Using quality skincare products can really help protect your collagen in your face. Consider adding retinoids, vitamin C, and peptides to your daily routine.
- Get your beauty sleep: Beautiful skin starts with beauty sleep. As you sleep, the body’s systems heal, restore, and replenish themselves. In fact, research has shown that your skin’s collagen stimulation has been found to repair itself as you sleep. So, get your rest on, girl!
Will you add these elastin skincare tips to your routine? If you’re not sure where to start with your skincare, book a MOBILESTYLES PRO esthetician to help! Just download the app and they’ll come right to you! www.mobilestyles.com/download