Best Anti-Aging Facial Products
We're here to tell you — yes, you can have sensational skin at any stage of your life, especially with the help of these anti-aging facial products!
These anti-aging facial products are useful in preserving our skin's health!
In today’s world, 60 is the new 40. With people living longer, the advancement in medical science and the knowledge of good health and skincare, "aging" is a bit of an outdated word. Gone are the days when women 60 and over should have short hair, embrace their gray hair and look their age. To be fair, there's plenty of women 30 and under that go for the short, "gray hair" look - only they call it platinum!
No matter how you prefer to wear your hair, the hair color you choose and the clothes you dress yourself up in, baby boomers and beyond are remaining youthful. It is true that age is merely a number.
With good nutrition, exercise and the right skincare products, you can look beautiful at any age. A happy mindset helps, too. Many people 60 and beyond look and feel better than they did in their 40s and 50s, merely by how well they take care of themselves.
With each decade of our life, we experience changes in our skin. Lines and wrinkles become more noticeable, our skin gets more dry and starts to thin out, and we lose collagen and elastin. Anti-aging facial products with retinol, glycolic acid, and sunscreen; along with a nutritious diet high in protein and iron, help to slow the skin aging process. Healthy nourishment on the inside brings positive results on the outside!
Beauty Products for Anti-Aging
- AHABHA Exfoliating Cleanser: A daily skin cleansing routine should always be a priority for good skincare. Skin turnover on our face slows down in our 60s. A gentle exfoliating cleanser with glycolic acid helps to remove dry skin that builds up.
- Neostrata Retinol: This age defense antioxidant product helps to keep skin nourished and hydrated, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. It also tones the skin and reduces age spots. The retinol strength of 0.5 to 0.25 per day is enough to work well.
- Rich Face Cream or Moisturizer: In our 60s, our skin begins to thin and dry out. This allows for the skin to become more sensitive and easily damaged. There are many great face creams and moisturizers on the market to choose from. Look for products made with jojoba oils or castor seed in their ingredients. Also, glycerin and hyaluronic acid put water back into your skin.
- Elizabeth Arden Pro Age Defying Serum: This anti-aging serum helps to tone skin, fight sagging skin, eliminate fine lines and avoid wrinkles. This product works great for men and women and contains antioxidants to protect the skin from the sun and pollutants.
- Lumiere Riche Eye Cream: Skin around the eyes appears to get dry and crepey as we age. Eye creams nourish the eye contour and helps keep signs of age at bay. To avoid sagging eye skin and under-eye bags, use your eye cream every day!
With a proper, daily skincare routine, your skin does stand a chance against the effects of natural aging. In addition to using great beauty products, help keep your skin vibrant and healthy by protecting your skin from the sun with a strong sunscreen, getting proper nutrition and sleep, washing your face before bedtime, and not smoking.
Who says beauty is in a number? Stay your number one fan by defying the odds and aging gracefully. Your beauty can truly stand the test of time with help from these anti-aging facial products.
For an enhanced beauty experience, schedule a professional facial and skincare procedure with a MOBILESTYLES beauty PRO. You don't have to leave your house or try to find an open salon right now. MOBILESTYLES delivers talented professionals directly to your location, for whatever time you choose. This amazing app allows you to instantly find PROs across the country, from Los Angeles to New York.
If you're looking to experience on-demand service in the comfort of your home, at your office, or while just relaxing outdoors, our PROs’ attention to detail and customer satisfaction is only a tap away.